I have been looking at the verse of the day at the top left of my blog
and I have been thinking about blogging about it daily…
Today – I start!!!
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” (Psalm 46:1)
What does that mean to me???
- Refuge – a place where we go for comfort, safety, peace of mind.
- Strength – power, ability, the “strength to go on”!!!
- Very Present Help – WOW! there to help us NOW!!!
- Trouble – whatever fears, problems, difficulties are effecting me now.
- HE is the one to get us through anything that life may throw at us!!!
- No matter what happens, HE is there with us – that’s a promise!!!
- Go to HIM and rest – be at peace – knowing that HE is in control!!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13