11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,
How does your future look??? Do you have hope???
In Jeremiah 29, we find that God is on our side:
- He knows the thoughts he thinks toward us – God is thinking of us, we are not forgotten, nor forsaken
- His thoughts are of peace and not of evil – God is holy, He is just, He gives us peace
- He gives us a future and a hope – there is no need for despair, God has a plan for us….
What do we need to do???
- Call upon God – we need to turn to HIM, He is already there for us
- Go and pray to Me – God wants us to come to HIM, to pray to HIM, to lay our burdens before HIM, to trust HIM
- Go in confidence – “I will listen to you” – God will listen to our prayers, HE cares, He loves, He is there waiting…
- Seek Me and Find Me – search with all your heart – we need to earnestly desire to seek after God – this needs to be a daily commitment on our part… He is there for us, we just need to tap into HIM!!! WE NEED GOD!!!
How does your future look??? Are you seeking God with ALL your heart??? Are you tapping into the only resource that can give you true hope???
Seek God today!!!